BIG DATA & Advanced analYtics Round Table
How will big data and analytics change the sector? What can we learn from companies like Meniga that enables banks to build their next generation digital banking experiences and business models? How can banks offer customers a better personalised service at lower costs? How to increase customers lifetime value and improve retention? This round table brings together analytics executives and data scientists working in banking and financial services. Big data will separate the winners from the losers in banking.
- Invitations and seats are limited, e-mail: email@example.com. Members are invited first.
- Profile of visitors of this round table: marketing managers of financial institutions, business developers of financial institutions and COOs of banks and insurance companies.
- Participants confirmed Erwin Kooiman (Credit Agricole), Sander Bredewoud (Rabobank), Raymond van Es (Aegon) and Doron Reuter (ING), Sander Daniels (Client Intelligence Dashboard), Rob Dielemans (GoDataDriven), Rikki van Osh (SDL) and Tony de Bree (former ABN AMRO) .
- Moderator: Artie Debidien (former CIO Knab)
- 20 April 2015 Amsterdam, Time 14.30 - 15.30. See the full conference program.
This FinTech Round Table is held at the FinTech Awards & Conference on 20 April 2015 in Amsterdam which is visited by over 300 entrepreneurs, corporates and investors. Professionals simply cannot afford to miss out. Sign up today and become a member of the Dutch FinTech community or just sign up for the event 20 April.