Round Table: building the Dutch FinTech ecosystem
“London FinTech Capital” is living proof that an interconnected fintech ecosystem is imperative for success. It takes both startups and established entrepreneurs, rookies and mentors, bankers, consultants, academia and government supporting the fintech cause. They are collectively needed to shape this sustainable fintech ecosystem. How do we get there? What can StartupDelta do, the new Dutch initiative for fast growing innovative startups with an international focus? What can we learn from London? Let’s discuss and find out - and start bulilding one.
- Sign up today. Invitations and seats are limited, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Members are invited first.
- Join or help co-create. Please send an email if you would like to help co-create and / or facilitate the discussion. We appreciate a helping hand in identifying guests and speakers to invite, finding a moderator and fine-tuning the topics.
- Profile of visitors of this round table: entrepreneurs, bankers, policy makers and advisors.
- Moderator: Alexis Thieriet (FTCL / top 40 UK FinTech insider).
- 20 April 2015 Amsterdam. Time 14.00 - 15.30. See the full conference program.