FinTech Investment Round Table
Over 200 million euro in private equity is available for Dutch FinTech companies. Over 50 Dutch companies seek funding. Which one to choose, where to invest in? Are investors too late? Who are tomorrow's winners? Is insurance the next big arena for disruption? Can we make the Netherlands more attractive to FinTech startups? Do we need a Dutch SEIS version (Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme)? How can we accelerate FinTech in the Netherlands? These are the questions that will be discussed and answered.
- Sign up today. Invitations and seats are limited, e-mail: email@example.com. Members are invited first.
- Join or help co-create. Please send an email if you would like to help co-create and / or facilitate the discussion. We appreciate a helping hand in identifying guests and speakers to invite, finding a moderator and fine-tuning the topics.
- Profile of visitors of this round table: professionals, investors and informals.
- Confirmed participants: Reinier Musters (OGC), Radboud Vlaar (OGC), Allard Luchsinger (Velocity), Pieter Duisenberg (VVD), Arjen Koonings, Sake Bosch (Prime), Paul Morgenthaler (CommerzVentures), Patrick Lemmens (Robeco), Olaf te Spenke (Dasym), Luuk Remmen and Joe O’Mara (Vitruvian Partners), Ilan Goudsmit (Van den Ende & Deitmers), Steven Peters (ABN AMRO Bank), Manfred Krikke (HPE).
- Moderated by Allard Luchsinger (Velocity Capital)
- 20 April 2015 Amsterdam, Time 14.30-15.30. See the full conference program.
This FinTech Round Table is held at the FinTech Awards & Conference on 20 April 2015 in Amsterdam which is visited by over 300 entrepreneurs, corporates and investors. Professionals simply cannot afford to miss out. Sign up today and become a member of the Dutch FinTech community or just sign up for the event 20 April.