Meeting Panel of Judges 4 March 2015
4 March the Panel of Judges discussed the FinTech Awards.
Need to know
- The members of the panel of judges are seasoned, investors, academics, marketeers, entrepreneurs with an extensive track record in finance and/ or technology.
- Find out which companies are nominated and what the selection process entails.
- To find out more about the FinTech Awards email email@example.com or call Alex at + 31 6 50 643 283.
- 19 March 2015: Factsheets are made available online in dataroom (sponsored by Imprima).
- 12 April 2015: Final day for online voting
- 20 April 2015: FinTech Awards & Conference event
The selection of the winners is based on the individual ideas and views of the judges using their expertise and knowledge.
Please note: The main purpose of the Dutch FinTech Awards is to celebrate innovators that shape the future of finance and acknowledge the work these companies did to make a difference. The purpose of the FinTech awards is not to scientifically prove who are the best FinTech companies. The judging is primarily based on the judges individual ideas and views on the nominating companies using their expertise, knowledge and ideas.