SME Finance Round Table
Small & Medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) have a hard time to get financed. And yet, SME financing is key for job creation and growth recovery. FinTech 50 companies like Flinqer and Trefi came up with solutions to improve working capital. Sparkholder and others are improving risk monitoring. Crowd funders such as Symbid and Leapfunder are getting more traction although their marketshare is still modest. Are we on track? What can be improved? Do we need to match SMEs rejected for finance with alternative lenders as in the UK? What should banks and policy makers do? What are the opportunities for FinTech startups? Make yourself heard.
- Invitations and seats are limited, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Members are invited first.
- Join or help co-create. Please send an email if you would like to help co-create and / or facilitate the discussion. We appreciate a helping hand in identifying guests and speakers to invite, finding a moderator and fine-tuning the topics.
- Profile of visitors of this round table: bankers, investors, policy makers.
- Confirmed participants a.o. Hans Biesheuvel, Marieke Dekker (ONL), Ronald Kleverlaan, Peter Verhaar and Thomas de With. Invited Koen Advokaat (ABN AMRO).
- 20 April 2015 Amsterdam. Time 16.15 - 17.45. See the full conference program.
This FinTech Round Table is held at the FinTech Awards & Conference on 20 April 2015 in Amsterdam which is visited by over 300 entrepreneurs, corporates and investors. Professionals simply cannot afford to miss out. Sign up today and become a member of the Dutch FinTech community or just sign up for the event 20 April.