Round Table: The future of insurance
Insurance is the hot potato of FinTech in 2015. DNB, customers and shareholders urge insurers to innovate. The Internet of Things will change everything. Revenues will drop as soon as insurers will know about your body temperature and health status, car speed, home temperature and gym results. Can insurers cope with disruptive change and the new fintech challengers and simultaneously reduce cost? Will artificial intelligence decrease the cost of compliance? Do insurers prefer to grab opportunities in B2B and maintain control over retail customers? What can innovators, such as THE Social Insurer, Fairzekering and Discovery Health, teach us? Established insurers need to choose: defend profitable business, take offensive steps or exit. It's time to act.
- Invitations and seats are limited, e-mail: email@example.com. Members are invited first.
- Join or help co-create. Please send an email if you would like to help co-create and / or facilitate the discussion. We appreciate a helping hand in identifying guests and speakers to invite, finding a moderator and fine-tuning the topics.
- Profile of visitors of this round table: entrepreneurs, insurers, policy makers and advisors
- Confirmed participants a.o. Hans Gerritsen (Fairzekering), Jeroen Kemperman (Achmea), Rob Dorscheidt (independant advisor), Duncan Russel (NN), Thomas van Noort (Univé), Johan Buigholt (Univé), Robert Witteveen (Reaal), Arian Eland (Rivewise), Rob Scholte (Aegon), Dimitri van Dyck (Achmea) and Jan Willem van Woudenberg.
- Moderator: Ank van Wylick.
- 20 April 2015 Amsterdam. Time 14.30 - 15.30. See the full conference program.
This FinTech Round Table is held at the FinTech Awards & Conference on 20 April 2015 in Amsterdam which is visited by over 300 entrepreneurs, corporates and investors. Professionals simply cannot afford to miss out. Sign up today and become a member of the Dutch FinTech community or just sign up for the event 20 April.