Round Table: The future of payments
How will the new payment services directive (PSD2) influence financial services in Europe? What lessons can we learn from ApplePay and Google Wallet? Are there any other new means of seamless and secure payments? Are e-wallets, mobile, wearable and biometric solutions getting traction? What will be the impact of the blockchain technology? Will cryptocurrencies replace conventional money? Which players are likely to gain marketshare in consumer and business payments? What are barriers of entry for Dutch startups? These burning questions need answering.
- Sign up today. Invitations and seats are limited, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Members are invited first.
- Join or help co-create. Please send an email if you would like to help co-create and / or facilitate the discussion. We appreciate a helping hand in identifying guests and speakers to invite, finding a moderator and fine-tuning the topics.
- Profile of visitors of this round table: entrepreneurs, bankers, policy makers and advisors.
- Participants a.o. Gijs Boudewijn (Dutch Payment Association), Gijs op de Weegh (Payvision). Invited Andre Valkenburg (Buckaroo), Johan Been (Global Collect), (Equens).
- Moderator: Artie Debidien (former CIO KNAB)
- 20 April 2015 Amsterdam. Time 14.00 - 15.30. See the full conference program.