Round Table: Wealth and personal finance management
Suppose there is a place where you have access to all of your bank accounts, credit cards, bills, mortgages, loans. Suppose you are advised on which credit cards to use, which mortgage provider is best for you and which loans and insurances you should consider? Suppose this advice is given to you automatically and free of charge? Will financial advisors still be needed? And what if your investments are managed for you in a better and cheaper way? In this round table, stakeholders involved in wealth and personal finance management get together to discuss the future.
- Invitations and seats are limited, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Members are invited first.
- Join or help co-create. Please send an email if you would like to help co-create and / or facilitate the discussion. We appreciate a helping hand in identifying guests and speakers to invite, finding a moderator and fine-tuning the topics.
- Profile of visitors of this round table: entrepreneurs, bankers, policy makers and advisors.
- Participants: Allard Luchsinger (Velocity Capital), Rene Frijters (KNAB), Marco Groot (8daw), Nick Bortot (CEO Bux)
- 20 April 2015 Amsterdam. Time 16.15 - 17.45. See the full conference program.
This FinTech Round Table is held at the FinTech Awards & Conference on 20 April 2015 in Amsterdam which is visited by over 300 entrepreneurs, corporates and investors. Professionals simply cannot afford to miss out. Sign up today and become a member of the Dutch FinTech community or just sign up for the event 20 April.