It will be mind-blowing, thought-provoking and inspirational. Mark the date: 20 April 2015 - www.fintech.nl
Witness the future of finance.
Tens of thousands of finance jobs are vanishing. Google, Apple, Facebook and countless FinTech startups are disrupting finance. Will there be any banks left by 2020? What will the future bring? On 20 April Pieter Duisenberg (VVD), Theodor Kockelkoren (AFM), René Frijters (KNAB), Willem Willemstein (Velocity Capital) and Henk Nijboer (PVDA) will discuss the future of the financial sector - which is at risk.
(1) A grand opening panel discussion on the future of finance with a.o. Martijn Aslander (trend watcher), Pieter Duisenberg (VVD), Theodor Kockelkoren (AFM), René Frijters (KNAB), Willem Willemstein (Velocity Capital) and Henk Nijboer (PVDA), moderated by Vincent Everts, trendwatcher and digiguru.
(2) Panel discussion on the future of payments. How will the new payment services directive (PSD2) affect financial services in Europe? What lessons can we learn from ApplePay and Google Wallet? Are e-wallets, mobile, wearable and biometric solutions getting traction? What will be the impact of the blockchain technology? With a.o. Mark Buitenhek (Global Head ING Transaction Services), Artie Debidien (former CIO KNAB), Daniel van Delft (Country Manager NL Visa Europe), Gijs op de Weegh (Payvision) and Rutger van Zuidam (@intobitcoin).
(3) Panel discussion on the future of SME finance. Small & medium-sized enterprises have a hard time to get financed. And yet, SME financing is key for job creation. Crowdfunders are getting traction although their marketshare is still modest. Is stapled finance the way to go? Do we need alternative lending for rejected SMEs as is the case in the UK? What should banks and policy makers do? With o.a. Hans Biesheuvel (ONL), Ronald Kleverlaan (Crowdfunding Evangelist) and Peter Verhaar (Co-founder Alex.nl).
(4) Round tables on FinTech investment, digital disruption of financial services, the future of insurance, : SME Finance, wealth and personal finance management and Big Data & advance analytics .
(5) 50 FinTech pitches of the Dutch followed by the festive announcement of the Dutch FinTech Awards winners.
We trust that you are as excited as we are about the upcoming changes in the financial sector. Stay ahead of the game and don't miss out on the next industrial revolution.
Alex van Groningen
+31 6 50 643 283
PS. Witness the future of finance. If you’re a member of the financial sector, you can't afford to miss out
Get on the radar
Put your FinTech company on the radar of financial institutions and investors. Fill out this form.
Meet the 100
Meet innovative and disruptive companies at the FinTech Events in 2016.
Visit the FinTech Awards & Conference
Innovation and disruption in finance is celebrated at the European FinTech Awards & Conference
Let us help you. Large financial companies team up with entrepreneurs innovate. Partner with the FinTech Community.
Join the FinTech Community as a partner and empower a culture of innovation.
If you are not in this years FinTech 100 but you are convinced your company should be on the watchlist then fill out this form.